When you hire us you take back control of your case and your life. We decide when to go to court. We get ALL the evidence. We watch the videos, we investigate witnesses and police officers. We hire experts to evaluate lab reports, medical records and forensic evidence.
We file critical pre-trial motions and motions to suppress. Those motions can determine the outcome of your case. They can lead to a dismissal before trial or a not guilty verdict after trial.
Our law firm has a winning record in defending our clients on misdemeanor and felony charges. We defend our clients in county and district courts, state and federal courts, and U.S. Magistrate Court on Fort Hood.
- DWIs – dismissed because our motions to suppress proved the officers did not properly administer the ‘sobriety’ tests or didn’t have probable cause to arrest our client.
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon – dismissed because our investigation challenged the credibility of the alleged victim and we saved an US Army NCO’s military career.
- Assault with Bodily Injury on Family Member (Family Violence) – dismissed because the alleged victim made a sworn statement to our office that there was no violence and the police officer got it wrong in his police report.
- Aggravated Robbery with Deadly Weapon – dismissed because our motion to suppress proved the alleged victim and alleged witness were deported and could not testify at trial.
- Burglary of Habitation – dismissed because our motion to suppress proved the witness could not identify our client as the one who kicked in the door and there was no other forensic evidence to connect our client to the alleged crime.
- Sexual Assault – dismissed because our pre-trial motions forced the prosecution to turn over cell phone records which proved the alleged victim had lied and our client told the truth. Our investigator spoke to witnesses that the police overlooked and their testimony proved our client told the truth.
- Attorney Mary Beth Harrell and her team of professionals win jury trials:
- DWI – Not Guilty!
- Shoplifting at Walmart – Not Guilty!
- Possession of Marijuana – Not Guilty!
- Assault with Bodily Injury on a Family Member (domestic violence) – Not Guilty!
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon – Not Guilty!
- Continuous Sex Assault of a Child – Not Guilty!
- Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child – Not Guilty!